To reach these targets:
● Conducts operations in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
● Implements and certifies the internationally recognized environmental management system. ISO 14001, in its operations to ensure accountability and continuous improvement.
● includes environmental strategies and objectives in its business planning process to ensure that management of environmental impact remains an integral part of its operations.
● Identifies environmental aspects, sets environmental goals, monitors results and audits processes in order to assess its performance against internal and external environmental standards.
● Identifies and implements ways to improve the efficiency with which The Company uses materials and resources, prevents pollution, minimizes emissions,
● Commits to protecting the climate by reducing energy use and coolant emissions.
● Encourages and equips its employees to identify and act upon opportunities to improve environmental performance and waste management in the areas where they work.
● Communicates its environmental requirements and performance to stakeholders.