The following food safety and quality principles are the foundation of the Company commitment to quality:
● Manufacture and supply products that meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
● Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety.
● Ensure sustainable food safety and quality performance through implementation and certification of effective quality management systems compliant with HACCP, BRC, BAP.
● Validate the effectiveness of the food safety and quality management systems through internal and external audit processes recognized by the International Organization and the Company.
● Build food safety and quality capability through structured programmers that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
● Continually review food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risk associated with change in products, processes and technologies.
● Ensure that supplies and contractors embrace the same food safety and quality commitments and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspections.
● Communication food safety requirements to suppliers, customers and consumers by establishing specifications for ingredients and packaging materials.